Thursday, August 17, 2017

Liwia@Gelidra

Now that we're back from Spain, and all my family has gone home (sadly), the universe has flung its poo at us like an insulted chimp, and we have been putting the pieces together again since our return.

One way for me to ignore my problems is by immersing myself in my game, and today, it is with great pleasure that I share another lovely outfit spotted by Gwed, this time by Liwia@Gelidra, which I saw back in May. I even whispered her (him?) about it. Now, I must say it's mostly due to the absolutely gorgeous Enigmatic Leather Tunic, but the whole outfit was put together brilliantly. Take a look...



Item Name Source
Head Crimson Lion Hood X
Chest Enigmatic Leather Tunic X
Gloves Singed Leather Gloves X
Legs Midnight Gothic Leggings X
Feet Runed Leather Boots X
Weapons Dagger of Envy (x2) and Brambleheart (bow) X

"X" marks an answer I don't have, but feel free to comment below if you know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment